This year our theme is ‘Going for Growth — the contribution of the financial and related professional services industry across the UK’. A series of keynote speeches and panel discussions will consider issues such as skills and talent; infrastructure; mayors and devolution; as well as regional and national growth initiatives.
Confirmed speakers include:
• The Rt Hon James Brokenshire MP, Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government
• Sir John Peace, Chairman, Midlands Engine
• John McFarlane, Chairman, TheCityUK
• Sandra Wallace, TheCityUK City Chair for Birmingham, and Joint Managing Director, Europe and the Middle East, DLA Piper
• Ian Stuart, Chief Executive, HSBC UK
• Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
Click here to view the agenda and speakers page.