The road to recovery is also supported by a new £3.2 billion investment plan, which highlights the key sectors and funding that will help to kickstart the region’s economy.
Join the West Midlands Growth Company’s latest Commercial Partners event, where you will hear from the people leading the region’s revival:
- Matthew Hammond, Chair, West Midlands Growth Company
- Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands
- Cllr Ian Brookfield, WMCA portfolio holder for economy and innovation, and Leader of City of Wolverhampton Council
- Deborah Cadman, Chief Executive, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Neil Rami, Chief Executive, West Midlands Growth Company
The event will be hosted by Liz McKenzie, Vice Chair, West Midlands Growth Company.
To register your attendance, please register here by end of day on Friday 10 July 2020.