Displayed on the historic Campbell’s Stores in Sydney Harbour, the wall projection depicted the epic journey of the Queen's Baton to date and highlighted attractions from across the West Midlands.
The Baton was joined by a number of high level personnel including:
- Fiona Allan, Chief Executive of Opera Australia (formerly of Birmingham Hippodrome)
- Vicki Treadell, British High Commissioner to Australia
- Maria Sykes, Country Manager, Australia and New Zealand at VisitBritain
- Sam Fricker, Australian Diver
- Petria Thomas, Chef de Mission for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and nine-time Commonwealth Games medallist
A small networking event was attended by high level representatives from across both business and tourism sectors.
Flick through some images by scrolling through the carousel above.