In today's global economy, investors are looking for certainty and leadership. Our city region offers this reassurance: we make things happen, and we create, innovate and build the future. The West Midlands is a region of opportunity attracting key global investment and is truly the most promising place to invest in the UK.
Through this event we will provide an update on the major themes of our investment strategy and highlight how we are engaging with our commercial partners to strengthen and develop propositions that embed the West Midlands as the premier destination for investment in the future.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Esmond Kensington, Head of Strategy and Chief of Staff, HSBC UK
- Nicola Hewitt, Commercial Director, West Midlands Growth Company
Ian Cornock, Lead Director, Midlands Region, JLL, will then chair a panel discussion featuring:
- Professor Clive Roberts, Director of Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education, University of Birmingham
- Jane Whitlock, Senior Partner, Deloitte
- Karl Tupling, General Manager, Homes England
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact your account manager.