Delegates from around the UK and abroad were given the opportunity to hear how the West Midlands is helping major firms find international success. Jaguar Land Rover, HSBC, London Electric Vehicle Company, Marston’s and Mondelez already call the West Midlands home.
- Paul Kehoe, Chairman, West Midlands Growth Company
- Andy Street CBE, Mayor of the West Midlands
- Ian Stuart, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC UK
Andy and Ian were joined by the following panellists:
- Deborah Cadman CBE, Chief Executive, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Matt Hammond, Regional Chair, PwC UK
- Michael Mychajluk, Supply Chain Projects & External Engagement Manager, Production Purchasing, Jaguar Land Rover
- Neil Rami, Chief Executive, West Midlands Growth Company
- Professor Stuart Croft, Vice Chancellor, University of Warwick
The West Midlands is securing more foreign direct investment projects than any other English region outside London. The following film showcased during the event gave delegates the opportunity to learn what makes the West Midlands an attractive investment location, directly from organisations that have already established themselves in the region.
This region is full of ambition and has billions of pounds of investment in the pipeline. The West Midlands is the proud home of Coventry, the UK City of Culture 2021, hosts of the 2022 Commonwealth Games and is also bidding for the relocation of Channel 4.
We are building momentum like never before, and the event explored how investors can capitalise on the region’s current success and bold plans for the future.
For more information please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.