The event is aimed at leaders, CEOs, policy-makers, marketers & professionals in tourism, hospitality, marketing and communications, place-making, economic development, regeneration and BIDs.
What will attendees gain?
- Latest national and regional thinking on how tourism contributes to the places we love and share so that they thrive and give pride to our residents, visitors and investors.
- An insight into how the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a reset of the tourism and hospitality industry and what role we should all be playing to support the sector towards recovery
- 10am: Welcome
- 10.05 - 11.15am: Speakers
- 11.15 -11.45am: Questions and discussion
- 11.45am: Learning and wrap up
- Nick de Bois, Chair of the Visit England Advisory Board
- Chris Brown, Director of Tourism, Liverpool
- Jane Lamine, Business Manager, Dudley MBC
- Neil Rami, CEO West Midlands Growth Company
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8 2020
10:00 AM — 12:00 PM
Please register here - it should only take a couple of minutes for you to secure your place: