The event objectives are:
- Facilitate discussions on current and future topics in the UK construction industry.
- Exchange knowledge, expertise and practice in the construction industry.
- Promote interaction between local government agencies and industry partners within the region.
- Facilitate discussions with chartered bodies/institutes in the construction industry with a focus on the future.
- Announce major projects across the region's construction sector
- Forge stronger links between industry and academia around future research and training needs in construction.
Mark Farmer (Author of The Farmer Review and CEO of Cast Consultancy)
Kate Hall (Design Director High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd)
Ninder Johal (Board Member of the Black Country LEP)
Chris Blythe (Chief Executive of the Chartered Institute of Building)
To discover more about the event, click here.