Led by experts at Bruntwood, Mott MacDonald and University of Wolverhampton, the workshops will cover key themes within the built environment including Brownfield Regeneration, the Circular Economy and Energy – all prevalent topics in the current economic climate.
Why should your business sign up to the CSI Green Growth & Sustainability Phase II workshop?
Your business will receive:
- Expert guidance and support for your business
- Deeper understanding of the models and language around sustainability and green growth
- Inspiration for your business in transitioning to net zero
- Practical application ideas from Bruntwood, Mott MacDonald & University of Wolverhampton
- Collaborate with other PWM partners – share and learn on the key challenges that we all share