West Midlands Growth Company helps create new jobs, build and expand businesses, attract regional investment and encourage tourism.
Working within Sector Marketing, this role will support the awareness raising and perception amongst international and national B2B audiences of the West Midlands as a desirable location for firms to invest and relocate; operating across a full mix of marketing channels to promote our proposition and support lead generation.
Main Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Drafting and posting social media
- Curating content across thought leadership and web where applicable.
- Supporting sector leads on programme activities.
- Operational support for sector marketing campaigns
- Supporting the development and delivery of events
- Working with internal stakeholders and creative agencies on the creation of sector collateral, presentations and brochureware
- Creation and delivery of newsletters and e-shots
- Creation of client-facing PowerPoints for use by the business development team
- Building knowledge of our key sector propositions to inform and improve quality of output across all channels
- When required, support marketing colleagues across the business on broader initiatives
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com