We are seeking a talented and committed Marketing Manager - Low Carbon to raise awareness and perception amongst international, national and regional B2B audiences of the West Midlands as the ‘Home of the Green Industrial Revolution’; leveraging a full mix of communications and marketing channels to promote our low carbon proposition.
The post holder will be responsible for the following:
- Create and manage the low carbon comms & marketing campaign.
- Convey key differentiators of the WM low carbon proposition and Net Zero Business Pledge to national and international audiences.
- Curate content across thought leadership, web and social channels.
- Develop a coordinated programme of webinars and events across the region to support the region’s proposition; this will include being formative in the region’s presence at COP26
- Identify opportunities for the celebration of the region, its businesses and low carbon economy credentials and inform the development of the region’s emerging low carbon narrative.
- Working with marketing and communications colleagues on programme activities and supporting the development of case studies, media comments and briefings.
- Support Business Development colleagues on the engagement of key firms and on inward investment lead generation.
You can download the full job description, including key skills and competency requirements for the role, here.
If you wish to apply for the Marketing Manager - Low Carbon position, please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be right for the role.