Provide a full support service to Head of Inward and Capital Investment ensuring that all administration activity, diary coordination and ad hoc project support is provided to the Head of Inward Investment and the Head of Capital Investment. Deputise for the other PA’s as necessary.
Main responsibilities and key activities
To provide a high level secretarial/administrative support function to the Head of Inward and Captial Investment to include:
- Daily diary management using MS Outlook so that their time is used as effectively as possible and ownership of Outlook inboxes including managing emails
- Organisation of relevant internal team meetings on behalf of the Heads of
- Organisation of relevant external meetings, ensuring meeting attendance is noted and relevant papers circulated
- Management of contacts and data using the bespoke CRM system as well as MS outlook
- Production of presentations/reports/itineraries/letters/correspondence to a high level of accuracy
- Attendance at internal events as and when required
- Booking of travel and accommodation following the respective funding guidelines
- Liaising with the finance team for payment of expenses in a timely manner
- To work closely with the members of the Extended Leadership Team, dealing with confidential information in a sensitive and discreet manner
- Raising of purchase orders for the nominated Heads of following the respective company policies and procedures
- Coordinate management of the wider team including holiday requests, logging absence etc
- To work closely with the PA to the Chief Investment Officer, co-ordinating the CIO diaries and ensuring that duplication of attendance at events is avoided where possible
- To deputise for the other PA’s in their absence, taking calls and managing the diaries and other requirements
- To ensure all duties across the team are efficiently and professionally handled
- To demonstrate flexibility and a professional approach at all times
- Any other duties deemed commensurate with the role
- Able to identify and implement ways of continuously improving existing ways of working.
You can download the full job description, including key skills and competency requirements for the role, here.
If you wish to apply for the Inward & Capital Investment Executive Support position, please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be right for the role.