The Head of Commercial Partnerships will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies that accelerate growth and income for the company in our various partnership offerings.
The post holder will lead market research and analysis to create and implement detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc) as well as demonstrating leadership to manage the team to deliver a consistent quality of service to all partners.
Main responsibilities and key activities
- Create and develop a commercial strategy that brings together the multiple partnership offerings into a coherent proposition
- Manage and drive partnership sales activity according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth and income
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Ensure high standards of business development by reviewing and updating the acquisition plan of all partner categories to ensure growth by sector and region as required
- Ensure high levels of engagement with all partners and ensure agreed benefits are delivered consistently and to agreed quality service levels
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams as necessary (marketing, inward investment, tourism and other workstreams etc.)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Work with the Finance and Commercial Director to set target and budgets for the year for the Commercial Partnerships
- Lead and inspire the team, set clear direction and accountability, ensure high performance, create a culture of continuous personal development
You can view the full job description here
If you are interested in applying for the Head of Commercial Partnerships role, please send your CV to email@example.com