The West Midlands Growth Company is closely monitoring the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) and following all guidance issued by the government.
We take the safety and wellbeing of our partners, stakeholders and staff seriously. We provide hand sanitisers and encourage all attendees at our offices or events to make full use of them. We would suggest that handshakes and other physical contact on greeting are avoided for the time being.
In line with current advice, if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of coronavirus (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or have recently returned from any of the high-risk areas specified on GOV.UK, then please do not attend.
Please follow the NHS advice on how to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- wash your hands on arrival at our office or event
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- when you cough or sneeze cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands), put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Thank you for your support in following these procedures.
Date issued: 10 March 2020