Chaired by Richard Scott, Partner and Strategy Director of West Coast Partnership, the 'Growth and Connectivity in the West Midlands' webinar included lively debate and covered topics such as HS2, improving the environment and how public transport can support the region’s efforts toward inclusive growth.
More than 180 people attended the live session, which contained a line-up of expert speakers including:
- Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands
- Caroline Donaldson, Managing Director of West Coast Partnership Development (WCPD)
- Denise Wetton, Commercial and Business Development Director of Network Rail
- Sir John Peace, Chair of Midlands Connect
- Laura Shoaf, Managing Director of Transport for West Midlands
To watch the full webinar, click here.